LEADER IN TRAINING (LIT)

‚Äč

2 Weeks, Coed, Rising 10th Grader

 

LITs explore their potential through a variety of activities. LITs spend around 60% of their time participating in thoughtfully designed activities that foster growth in their leadership, communication, and teamwork skills. The LITs will spend the remaining 40% of their time participating in traditional camp activities.

 

The LIT program also gives participants the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Southern Indiana. LITs will head off on a weekend camping trip where they can explore Marengo Cave and canoe on the Blue River.

 

At the conclusion of the 2 week session, LITs have gained confidence in their leadership skills, ability to bond with a team, and work together with others. LITs leave camp with the tools to make a difference and are challenged and empowered to be a leader in their home, school, and local community.